Sunday, February 2, 2014

SO THIN

DSC_0019DSC_0015DSC_0023DSC_0001

Quick post before I go to sleep! Have you noticed how thin I am lately? It's bothering me already. Care to share some healthy tips on how to gain weight except eating of course.

By the way, the jeggings I'm wearing is from Classy & Chic Closet (Follow them on Instagram @classyandchiccloset). I love how comfy they are! Grab yours now while they are on SALE! 

Jeggings from Classy & Chic, Bag from PersunMallFlats bought from Sola Fide Shoes

xx, Edda
For more updates 

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit!
    xo,
    Al
    www.sparkleandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am a new blogger. You have got very cool ideas and you are amazing. I love your blog Check out my blog too http://reginess.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this post! amazing sandals and top!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! I adore the spring inspired ensemble... great color palette!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and I'll definitely show you more. ♥